All students who wish to study at IPAM must be selected and nominated by their Home Universities.
Once the nomination has been formalized students must submit the application and all the necessary documentation at http://international.ipam.pt/incoming
1st Semester (September - February)
- Non-European Students - May 15,
- European Students - May 31
2nd Semester (February - July)
- Non-European Students - October 15
- European Students - October 31
- Health Insurance - All incoming students need to arrange themselves a valid Health, Medical and Assistance Insurance. The European Health Card is enough for students coming from Europe.
- Personal Accidents Insurance – All incoming exchange students without third-party liability and physical accidents insurance coverage by their home institution must hire the IPAM insurance policy for third-party liabilityand physical accidents. This insurance will cover any accident during the school related activities and on their way to and back from the campus or work placement, but not during private time of the exchange period.
University Accommodation Portal: https://accommodation.ipam.pt/
The international office organizes a Welcome Week for incoming students twice a year, usually a week before the beginning of the semester.
We strongly recommend all incoming students to attend this event, since it will offer the opportunity to:
- Get to know the other incoming students and the locals through a fun team building & other activity (dinners, guided tours, parties);
- Get support in housing, transports, bank account, visas, and other social and cultural supports.
- Explore Lisbon with our local students and dive into student life.
- Receive your Timetable for all semester:
- Deal with all de mobility documents, social and personal issues concerning the mobility period with the intensive support of the international office.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Course Catalogue - 2020/2021
Live in Lisbon – Costs and Transportation Tips
For more information please contact the International Office:
Tel.: +351 210 309 928