- Vida Académica
The world is moving at a very fast pace and modern business is increasingly global. This Master's was specially designed to meet the needs and trends of the global marketplace.
It is an innovative academic experience with its international scope, multicultural classroom environment, intensive learning dynamics, and strong links with industry. Students learn with leading academics and industry experts and gain insights into the latest thinking and practices in global marketing in the context of sophisticated and demanding consumers, the digital revolution, and globalization.
The philosophy behind this Master's favors open knowledge and discovery-led learning, where all stakeholders contribute to the learning process.
Acredited by A3ES on 09/07/2019.
Registration: R/A-Cr 53/2019 on 09/08/2019 (DGES).
• The course is entirely taught in English and has a multicultural environment in the classroom.
• Companies involved in the course have international operations.
• Teachers have substantial global experience, with enriched and broad views.
• International mobility period (optional), in a network of partner universities.
• This Master's is designed to address key areas indissociable of the future of marketing: digitalization, artificial intelligence, disruption, analytics, and change management, among others.
Innovative learning dynamics
• Curricular units are organized intensively, running in a few weeks instead of the whole semester.
• Teaching model: one Main Teacher and one Guest Teacher. Being someone deeply engaged in practice, such as an entrepreneur, the latter brings unique expertise to the learning experience.
• Classes take place from Monday to Thursday, only in the morning.
Marketing with a flavor of entrepreneurship
• Students are challenged to create their own business in a transversal project.
• At the end of the Master’s first year, there will be the opportunity for projects to be pitched to investors.
This Master's aims to develop students’ competencies to become marketing professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to build a successful career in settings where a global outlook is deemed essential.
Potential careers include: International Marketing Manager; Business Development Manager; Market Research Analyst; Global Product Manager; Digital Marketing Strategist; Brand Manager; Strategy Consultant; Marketing Partnerships Manager; Customer Engagement Manager; Transformation and Innovation Manager.
• This Master fosters a culture of learning by doing hands-on projects.
• Contacts with organizations happen throughout the course, in different contexts and formats.
"My collaboration at the Global Master in Marketing has been rewarding at many levels. We deal with state-of-the-art themes in a forward-thinking learning environment and enjoy the best possible conditions in terms of the space and technology at our service. Instead of “multitasking” along the semester, we focus in-depth on specific subjects, which has proven to be a highly efficient and effective learning strategy (exactly as it works in time management!) The students bring in a diversity of lived and professional experiences into the mix. All of this has boosted motivation, curiosity, and knowledge exchange. The GMM is not only about getting prepared for what their professional future may bring, but also about creating that future."
"While being a part of the global marketing master’s program I started to think differently, and I do feel that my mind is now global oriented. This was accomplished by the design of the classes to push the boundaries of traditional marketing approaches and by the engagement in different challenges proposed by teachers. Actually, I am truly impressed by the quality of the lecturers and the number of successful professionals invited to the classes. All in all, this master's has provided me with new perspectives, opportunities, and the skills to support the upcoming challenges in pursuing success in international markets."
|Global Marketing Strategy||48||6|
|Future Consumption Society||40||6|
|Marketing Research Methods||48||6|
|Talent and Change Management||48||6|
|Disruptive Business Models||48||6|
|Marketing Future Cast||48||6|
|Digital Marketing Strategy||48||6|
|Marketing Metrics and Analytics||48||6|
|Global Marketing Simulator||40||6|
|Global Business Plan||40||6|
|Global Marketing & Branding*||70||12|
|Artificial Intelligence applied to Marketing*||70||12|
|Marketing & Experience with Services*||70||12|
|Sustainability in Marketing Management*||70||12|
|Technology applied to Marketing*||70||12|
|Dissertation / Professional Project / Internship||42||18|
|Global Marketing Challenge Seminar||28||6|
|Dissertation / Professional Project / Internship||42||24|