Some interesting areas of application might be, but are not limited to, the following:
• Social Marketing
• Societal Marketing
• Non-profit marketing
• Higher Education Marketing
• Branding and non-profit positioning
• Corporate Social responsibility
• Environmental Marketing
• Marketing and quality of life
• Transformative services
**Papers can be prepared in English.
- 31 December 2018 - Paper submission to email@example.com
- 31 March 2019 - Acceptance notification and requests for revision (if applicable)
- 28 February 2019 - Revised papers 'submission
- 15 March 2019 - Final acceptance notification
- June 2019 - Special issue estimated publication date
Portuguese Marketing Journal
The Portuguese Marketing Journal (RPM) is an international journal, the first scientific marketing journal in Portugal.
Born in 1995, with 35 issues, RPM is published twice a year on a regular basis, plus special editions on key trendy themes in marketing and consumer behavior research.
RPM is indexed in ProQuest, EBSCO and Latinindex.