Some interesting areas of application might be, but are not limited to, the following:
- New consumer trends
- Product design innovation
- New business models and market positioning
- Emerging businesses and blue ocean strategies
- New customers’ approaches
- Use of artificial intelligence in marketing
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Marketing for start-ups
- Commercialization of intellectual property
**Papers can be prepared in English, Portuguese or Spanish, yet they must all include Title, Keywords and Abstract in Portuguese (or Spanish, if original language is Spanish) and English.**Paper dimension and formatting
**Papers should be prepared and formatted using the template used by all RPM papers, which can be found on www.rpm.pt or requested to [firstname.lastname@example.org
**- 31 December 2018 - Paper submission to email@example.com
- 31 March 2019 - Acceptance notification and requests for revision (if applicable)
- 28 February 2019 - Revised papers 'submission
- 15 March 2019 - Final acceptance notification
- June 2019 - Special issue estimated publication date
Portuguese Marketing Journal
**The Portuguese Marketing Journal (RPM) is an international journal, the first scientific marketing journal in Portugal.
Born in 1995, with 35 issues, RPM is published twice a year on a regular basis, plus special editions on key trendy themes in marketing and consumer behavior research.
RPM is indexed in ProQuest, EBSCO and Latinindex.
**[>> Download Info